Unlock For Us

The Next Great Product

When I was in High School, I remembered my father, a physics professor that time, he always talked about Physics in our house. One time, he asked my brother to put his hand and let him push a 4-5 inches thick concrete wall. Are you getting Crazy People? What the...

After several years, I understand what he is trying to say: The Law of Action and Reaction, Newton's Third Law.

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction."

Or simply, In every force you exert there is always a force opposite and that's equal or else when you push the wall it will break and your motion will not stop.

I began blogging 10 months ago and because of that it push me to the limits that I saw the reaction of users and I created WinBubble.

What I am saying? We can't understand...

Me too... During the past few days, I am seeing something that should be done to this enormous data that we have. I saw a system that is not considered an A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) but the users are using it as something that can give the Right Answer (The Reaction).

I hope someone can unlock this by pushing it hard and provide an equal reaction that will give us a formula that will change everything and bring a new great product that can shape the future of computing.

A Formula Beyond E=mc2...

0 Comments:

 

© Naga Heavy Industries (NHI) @2024| Blogger| License Agreement