If you've lost your product key, this is very difficult to recover if you will just look for it at your registry. The program also provides System Summary of your PC and Customizes your Windows 7, Vista and XP's Logo and Information easily.
WinGuggle is a small application that can Set, Change and Backup your Original Equipment Manufacturer's Information. It can also get your Windows 8/7/Vista/XP and Office Product Key for Backup easily. How? No Installation is needed, Just unzip the archive and launch the application.
- Coding of System Summary (dxdiag and msinfo32 functionality) for Windows 8 (at least .net 2.0 is needed)
- Office 2013 Product Key Recovery (added)
- Bug fixes
DOWNLOAD WinGuggle 2.4
(Server 2: Download Here)
- Refresh option was added
- System Summary - Combination of dxdiag and msinfo32 functionality
- Office Works 9 Product Key Recovery
- Office 2010 (Home, Student, Business and Professional) Serial Key Recovery
- Windows Registry Redirection code is now fully functional
- Bug fixes for Windows 7 - 32 and 64 bit version, Vista and XP
Read more details for its new features and changes here
- Recover Windows 8/7/Vista/XP and Office Product Key
- System Summary - Detailed view of your PC (combination of dxdiag and msconfig.exe)
- Change OEM Logo and Information Completely (Windows 7, Vista and XP)
- Change Performance Information and Tools OEM Logo (Windows 7 and Vista)
- Removing OEM Logo and Support Information in Windows 7/Vista/XP
- Manual and Automatic Backup of OEM Logo and Information Settings
- Reset to Default Restores the Original Settings
- Your Anti-Virus will not give any alarm message
NOTE: For Windows XP, .NET Framework is needed, here
- Now includes Bitmap Browser for images available on your PC (Windows 7 and Vista are supported)
- System Summary of the most important information such as Hardware components, CPU information, Disk Drives, Audio and Video Codecs, Display Drivers and many more.
- Before installation or upgrading to a new OS, It is recommended to run WinGuggle System Summary to a separate disk like flash drives or removable drive first to archived automatically all the System Information needed and if problems occur, you can still view the previous System Information like Sound Devices and Display Drivers. Prevention is Better than Cure!
- Old version download link
Software License Agreement
BY DOWNLOADING OR USING ANY SOFTWARE / DOCUMENTATIONS / BLOGS / ARTICLES FROM UNLOCKFORUS.BLOGSPOT.COM AND OTHER AFFILIATE WEBSITES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THE LICENSE AGREEMENT PUBLISHED IN THIS BLOG SITE AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD OR USE THIS SOFTWARE.
Click Here for the 64-Bit Version
I would like to thank the following
Cool Video Tutorial from
I’d like to thank Generation-nt for the post and 5-Stars Award! wow!
WinGuggle 184.108.40.206 (Version 2.1 Build 1 Revision 2 )
*Bug Fixes for Windows 7 and Vista
- System Summary not working (folder name space bug)
- System Summary Icons has been updated
- Loading of System Summary Information has been updated
- Getting the Product Key of Office 2007 conflict with MS Visual Studio Web Authoring Component
Thanks to CNET.com for more than 37,000 downloads! WOW!
WinGuggle 220.127.116.11 around the world
WinGuggle 2.1 Build 1 Revision 1 (32/x64 Bit Version)
*64-bit support was added in Windows 7, Vista and MS Office
*Icons was updated in Windows 7 (Credits to Softpedia Screenshots)
WinMatrix, NoteBookReview.com, MajorGeeks.com!!!! again Thanks for the help in sharing the app.
Many thanks to FreewareFiles.com Editors Pick! and Softpedia 100% Award!
This product was last tested in the Softpedia Labs on 19th of February 2010 by Giorgiana Bursuc
Softpedia guarantees that WinGuggle 2.1 is 100% Clean, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including but not limited to: spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors.
This software product was tested thoroughly and was found absolutely clean; therefore, it can be installed with no concern by any computer user.
Again Thanks to MajorGeeks.com and FreewareFiles.com for the amazing service that they have… Don’t forget to visit them! Also, the list of Great Archives Below…
Tech.wp.pl shared posted and shared WinGuggle to others. Thank you very much!
WinGuggle 1.5 All around the web…
Download.com – Nice!!! Proud to be listed and reviewed
4.0 stars "Uncover keys in a flash"
“If you're in search of a tool that can quickly and reliably unlock your Windows and Office product keys, this freeware has you covered.”
“Any one can use this simple but effective tool, and we recommend it for any users needing to locate Microsoft product keys.”
Mr Jatin of WinMatrix.com published a news about WinGuggle... Cool. Again, Thank you very much!
Softpedia.com I'm proud for the new and complete screenshots that they published (only vista? It is now working in 100% in Windows 7) Anyway, My heartfelt thanks Softpedia for the 100%-Clean Award!!!
Calvin of NotebookReview.com gave a WinGuggle a nice suggestion... Thanks guys :)
Clubic.com ranked #923 in Alexa published an article about WinGuggle. Wow!!! Thank you very much!
"WinGuggle is a small executable, free and unpretentious that you will recover your hands on key products at a glance. - Clubic.com, courtesy of Google Translator"
Wow...I'm surprised! FreewareFiles.com and MajorGeeks.com!
Thank you very much Softpedia.com
Support.about.com included WinGuggle in the Top Key Finder Software's List. WOW!!! Thank you very much! (I think, If you bought a second hand laptop, OEM Customization and Serial Key Backup is Useful)
Snapfiles.com Thank you for your understanding and support!
Soft82.com gave WinGuggle 5/5-Rating. Thank you very much!
Forums.Microsoft.com users, Thank you very much!!!
Thanks to AgentSmit15 Great Suggestion of Neowin.net
I would like to thank killertechtips.com for helping me to share WinGuggle for several weeks… Thanks you very much!
Thanks to mydigitallife.info for the amazing review about winguggle. Wow!
I would like to thank Chris for his helpful website. I remember when I was just starting I posted WinGuggle in comments and it helped me a lot.
Baboo.com.br posted a short article about WinGuggle and Referral hits skyrocketed! Thank you very much!
Askvg.com Mr. Vishal published a blog about WinGuggle. Thank you very much!!!
*If you want to support and help me with my utilities... Please send me an email at UnlockForme@gmail.com
Softpedia.com, Again, I'm very proud for the complete documentation that they published...WOW! Thank you very much!
Download.com Thank you very much for the support!
NOTE: If your system was purchased with PRE-INSTALLED VERSION of Windows Vista, Maybe, the results will be the manufacturer's factory installed product key rather than yours. The product key will NOT WORK when reinstalling Windows. Thus, you must USE the product key that is written on the STICKER ATTACHED to your computer.
- Windows 7/XP/Vista Basic, Home Premium and Ultimate
- Tested on 32 and 64-bit versions
Recently, Rocky Hamilton at Internetguideandmore.com donated 10 dollars for WinGuggle. Thank you very much!