If you bought your computer from famous laptop/PC manufacturers like Dell, HP, Lenovo, Acer, Toshiba, Sony and others, you might have noticed that when you Right-Click->select Properties for "My Computer" a logo and some information will be displayed.
You can customize it!
1. Create a Square logo that is almost the same size as the Windows Vista Logo. You can use Windows Photo Gallery in cropping the picture. The exact size is 120x120. But if it is a little bit bigger, no problem, as long as it is a square.
2. Save it as a bitmap (.bmp)
3. Open the registry by typing "regedit" in the Start menu search and Navigate to the following registry path:
4. Double Click the Value Name "Logo" and input the path where the logo is being saved.
5. You can change other information's such as SupportURL, Manufacturer and Model.
That's it! Enjoy!