Unlock For Us

The Windows Desktop Bug

The Windows desktop will stop updating after running for an extended period of time.

vista logo

At last! I found the solution for my problem. As a blogger and programmer, I seldom turn off my computer. As a result, my computer hangs, some parts of the screen goes black and the toolbar disappears.

After browsing and reading the Help and Support articles of Microsoft. Luckily, I found the article that solve's my problem.

Here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/932406/en-us

If you don't want to read the details in the Microsoft website, Here's a Quick Info about the FIX.

Source: Microsoft.com

Problems

1. Some parts of the screen goes black or becomes transparent.

2. The toolbar may disappear or it may appear at the top instead of at the bottom of the screen.

The source of the problem is the GDI object leak in Comctl32.dll file.

SOLUTION

Download and install the Hotfix from Microsoft website.

Click here

Update: For Windows XP user's...here

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

 

© Naga Heavy Industries (NHI) @2024| Blogger| License Agreement